Zoravor Sarkissian Guro
your personal trainer!
The Panama Arnis Academy:
This will include the following FMA arts:
1. Kabaroan (Eskrima, Arnis) Weapons category: Sincilia; single handed single use of various weapons, Bombolia; double handed use of single weapons, Compuesta; double weapons of same length and character, and double weapons of unequal length or character along with the bare handed Kabaroan training applications.
2. Eskrido (Eskrima, Arnis) Weapons category: Double handed training of double weapons, and single handed training of single weapons particularly “Palusot”; a system of close quarter stick fighting.
3. Pangamot (Grappling) Bare handed & bare hands vs. weapons.
4. San Miguel (Eskrima, Arnis) Weapons category: Mainly knife and stick and bare hands vs. weapons.
5. Kali (Eskrima, Arnis) Weapons category: Double weapons of equal length; single weapons, Bare hands vs. weapons, and bare handed techniques.
6. Filipino Boxing (Striking-Punching) Bare handed.
7. Kabat at Paa (Striking, Trapping, Grappling) Bare handed; This is inclusive with punching and kicking and utilizes knees and elbows.
8. Dumog (Ground Grappling) Bare handed at first. (Ground grappling with various weapons are in advance levels only).
I am a personal student of the Grand Master Ramiro Estalilla (Kabaroan Grand Master) and I was a student of the late Grand Master Ciriaco Cacoy Cañete (Cacoy Doce Pares Grand Master) and also trained with Federico Mendoza (Grand Master of San Miguel).
I have been blessed to be accepted as student for all these years and be able to learn the Ancient Secrets of these Unique Martial Arts from the Philippines.
Center of Operations
Panama City. Republic of Panama
Instituto Panameño de Rehabilitación Especial